If you prefer to pay by mail simply mail checks to: Tick Tock Training / 502 W. MONTGOMERY # 240 / Willis, Texas 77378
Please be sure to give us the students name, email address and phone number.
Please note: All returned payments are subject to a $30.00 service fee.
To become a Director you will need:
1. To complete our Administrator’s Credential program
2. Have at least two years of experience in a licensed child-care center (which includes licensed in home centers.)
3. Be 21 Years of Age
4. Have a High School Diploma or GED
Program Hours: 60
(To register for the online class scroll to the bottom of this page.)
Online Cost: $200.00 Live Classes are cancelled at this time.
Required Topics Covered: Certificate valid for 2 years.
• 10 clock hours Principles of child growth and development
• 10 clock hours Safe, healthy, learning environments
• 10 clock hours Positive guidance techniques to support social and emotional development
• 5 clock hours - Effective and productive relationships between family, community and school
• 5 clock hours - Observation documentation of children, staff and the child care program
• 5 clock hours - Principles of Administration
• 5 clock hours - Personnel management and staff development
• 5 clock hours - Meeting Texas Minimum Standards
• 5 clock hours -Strategies to effectively manage a child care center
At this time our Child Care Administrator's credential
is only accepted in TEXAS and is valid for 2 years.
This course can be used to become the Directors, Assistant Director of a licensed childcare center.
It can also be used to OPEN an IN-HOME center in the state of TEXAS.