If you prefer to pay by mail simply mail checks to: Tick Tock Training / 502 W. MONTGOMERY # 240 / Willis, Texas 77378
Please be sure to give us the students name, email address and phone number.
Please note: All returned payments are subject to a $30.00 service fee.
To become a Director you will need:
1. To complete our Administrator’s Credential program
2. Have at least two years of experience in a licensed child-care center (which includes licensed in home centers.)
3. Be 21 Years of Age
4. Have a High School Diploma or GED
Program Hours: 60
(To register for the online class scroll to the bottom of this page.)
Online Cost: $100.00 Live Class Cost: $385.00
Required Topics Covered:
• 10 clock hours Principles of child growth and development
• 10 clock hours Safe, healthy, learning environments
• 10 clock hours Positive guidance techniques to support social and emotional development
• 5 clock hours - Effective and productive relationships between family, community and school
• 5 clock hours - Observation documentation of children, staff and the child care program
• 5 clock hours - Principles of Administration
• 5 clock hours - Personnel management and staff development
• 5 clock hours - Meeting Texas Minimum Standards
• 5 clock hours -Strategies to effectively manage a child care center
Click below to locate and register for a live Directors Certification Course
At this time our Child Care Administrator's credential
is only accepted in TEXAS.
We are in the process of resubmitting to other states so please check back.