If you prefer to pay by mail simply mail checks to: Tick Tock Training / 502 W. MONTGOMERY # 240 / Willis, Texas 77378
Please be sure to give us the students name, email address and phone number.
Please note: All returned payments are subject to a $30.00 service fee.
To become a Director you will need:
1. To complete our Administrator’s Credential program
2. Have at least two years of experience in a licensed child-care center (which includes licensed in home centers.)
3. Be 21 Years of Age
4. Have a High School Diploma or GED
Program Hours: 60
(To register for the online class scroll to the bottom of this page.)
Online Cost: $400.00 Live Class Cost: $385.00
Required Topics Covered:
• Principles of child growth and development
• Safe, healthy, learning environments
• Positive guidance techniques to support social and emotional development
• Effective and productive relationships between family, community and school
• Observation documentation of children, staff and the child care program
• Principles of Administration
• Personnel management and staff development
• Meeting Texas Minimum Standards
• Strategies to effectively manage a child care center
Click below to register for the
Class can be taken 100 % online or you can attend a 2 day session in your area.