If you prefer to pay by mail simply mail checks to: Tick Tock Training / 502 W. MONTGOMERY # 240 / Willis, Texas 77378
Please be sure to give us the students name, email address and phone number.
Please note: All returned payments are subject to a $30.00 service fee.
To become a Director you will need:
1. To complete our Administrator’s Credential program
2. Have at least two years of experience in a licensed child-care center (which includes licensed in home centers.)
3. Be 21 Years of Age
4. Have a High School Diploma or GED
Program Hours: 60
(To register for the online class scroll to the bottom of this page.)
Online Cost: $200.00 Live Class Cost: $385.00
Required Topics Covered:
• Principles of child growth and development
• Safe, healthy, learning environments
• Positive guidance techniques to support social and emotional development
• Effective and productive relationships between family, community and school
• Observation documentation of children, staff and the child care program
• Principles of Administration
• Personnel management and staff development
• Meeting Texas Minimum Standards
• Strategies to effectively manage a child care center
Click below to register for a
live Directors Certification Course
(Texas Administration Credential)
At this time our Child Care Administrator's credential
is only accepted in TEXAS.
We are in the process of resubmitting to other states so please check back.